Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Sad that I am not with my family, but happy to be here in Ecuador! I hope that everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. I ate normally and had a normal day here...sad I know but I look forward to having pumpkin pie and all of the Thanksgiving foods when I get home! Ill be sure to eat more than I should to make up for lost time! I am super thankful for my family and friends and for all of the opportunities that I have been given in this life! I look forward to many more years with my family and many more years to give thanks for this amazing life that I have been given! Well...Im headed to the beach for the weekend! Need to relax a little, Ive been exhausted lately...a few more weeks here and then I will be back to see everyone in the states for a few weeks!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment